lindacbrashears

lindacbrashears

Blush is the perfect title for this suspense filled book.

Blush - Cherry Adair

I was talking with Cherry Adair last fall and she said that she had been told since erotic books were so popular that she needed to write one. She said no, she didn’t write erotic books but she would try to come up with something. This book is not an erotic book but it’s one of the best “naughty” books that I’ve read. It’s nothing like her usual books of government agents and wizards but it does have the usual bad guy. Cruz Barcelona is the best of the best in the assassin’s world and this was going to be his last job. He would have enough money to retire so he headed to a little rural town in Louisiana. The first time he met Mia Hayward who was really Amelia Wellington-Wentworth, she mistook him as a male prostitute that she had hired for the night. Amelia is the CEO of Blush, her family’s billion dollar cosmetic company. Someone has been trying to kill her and they hired Cruz to get the job done. He soon has questions about why someone wants her dead. She’s an innocent and he only assassinates the guilty.  I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. I know I said it’s nothing like her books but it really is. It’s fun and exciting and kept me guessing all the way through it as to who wanted her dead. Needless to say, I was wrong with my guess. Read it and I know you will like it.